What Distinguishes Amali Events:
- Sustainability: Amali is one of a handful of restaurants above 42nd Street with a documented commitment to sustainable food, wine and design.
- Creativity: We offer unique options upon request such as pig roasts, clam bakes and outdoor grilling.
- Quality: We serve a la carte level quality - not banquet level quality.
- Experience: Our restaurant group has earned multiple three & two star New York Times reviews and other accolades in our thirty years in the hospitality business.
- Wine: New York Magazine called our wine list "one of the best Mediterranean selections in Midtown."
- Clients: A diverse, repeat institutional client list. We host private dining events for clients as varied as Christies & Sotheby's Auction Houses, The Cornell Hotel School, The James Beard House, Barney's, McKinsey, Blackrock and The United Nations.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our private dining package and institutional client list can be accessed here. Due to the file size some mobile users may have issues viewing this document.